Hi Kolej Matrikulasi Perak

Assalamualaikum and hi readers and also my beloved followers *hug*
Eh, speaking la pulak? HAHA. Prepare for my MUET test. So how are you? Do you miss me? Do you miss my stories? Sure not right. :P
Nanananananaaaaa.. So I have made decision to further my study at Kolej Matrikulasi Perak. I am so busy right now. I didnt have much time to online facebook, twitter and blogger. Inshaallah, i will updated many stories about Kolej Matrikulasi Perak. Now, Im prepared for UPS that is Ujian Pertengahan Semester. I hope I can get 4Flat. Amin..
I will updated stories from orientation day until I graduated. Trust me, life at matriculation is the best forever and ever. Okay, see you again <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barang-Barang yang perlu dibawa ke Matrikulasi

KOLEJ SWASTA NI KAYA BETUL KAN

Matrikulasi? Susah atau senang?